Calling all fall brides! Now's the time to start thinking about your wedding-day look—and while no products can give you the glow that comes with being in love, we do think creating a skincare regime can give you your best skin yet. Below, our esthetician Laurel shares her glowing-skin schedule, plus her favorite products to take you from pre-wedding-day prep to "I do."
Pre-Wedding Skincare Schedule
3 months out: Schedule a facial and brow shaping, and talk to your esthetician about a skin maintenance plan. You'll want to develop a consistent home care routine now too, if you don't already have one! For your first facial, I suggest an Arcona Enzyme Peel or Dr. Hauschka Clarifying Treatment, for a facial reset to revive/restore and leave the skin breathing with a healthy glow and support and boost the efficacy of your home skincare.
2 months out: Come to Spot for a make-up consultation and schedule a follow-up appointment, following your personalized maintenance plan.
2 weeks out: Make sure to follow your maintenance plan! This might include at-home skincare treatments and masks, or in-spa treatments with your esthetician.
1 week out: Get your shoulders, neck and decolletage wedding-day ready with a Detox & Glow: Front & Back Treatment.
Week of: Get your final facial and sugaring/waxing treatments! And to ensure photo-ready nails, add in a Honi Mani & Pedi.
Products for Glowing Bridal Skin
- ED4OLO/ Vitamin C Body Polish and Vitamin C Oil: This luscious dynamic-duo is deeply exfoliating, skin-brightening and hydrating for supremely-smooth, dewy and beautifully scented skin.
- Arcona Magic Black Ice Volcanic (Exfoliating Mask): An at-home exfoliating and brightening mask that improves clarity, minimizes pores, balances and purifies for ultra-smooth, luminous skin.
- Arcona Four O’Clock Flower (Skin Soothing Daily Hydrator): This is amazing for all skin types, sensitive and reactive. It's light but deeply nourishing, and it restores the skin's protective barrier giving your complexion soft suppleness. It’s like a veil of soothing, all-day calm for your skin!
- Alexis Smart Flower Remedies First Aid Kit: To help keep those wedding-day nerves calm, stock this fast-acting flower remedy in your attendant's quick fixes bag. It provides relief for high-stress situations, and though your wedding day will be joyful, exciting events can cause stress too! This will help knock out any jitters while prepping you to enjoy the day fully.
- Dr Hauschka Translucent Bronzing Tint: This ultra-sheer liquid bronzer is for all skin types and can be used on face and body. It livens up your complexion for a sun-kissed, radiant glow, allowing your natural beauty to shine through. Just this week, I tried this mixed with body moisturizer on my legs and arms and it gave a nice glimmery sheen to my skin!
- Dr Hauschka Regenerating Eye Cream: This cream offers the eye area renewed vitality, softens and protects, enhances skin tone and balances moisture. It's a fast-absorbing, lightweight cream ideal for use before applying eye make-up to help restore plumpness and fight dark circles. And even though it's an anti-aging/mature-skin oriented eye cream, it works excellently for all ages!
Ready to start your wedding-day skin prep? Call us (612-823-7768) or visit us online to set up an appointment today!