We are looking for a bright soul who has a positive attitude and a passion for creating and maintaining a healing environment.
Our Supportive Staff is scheduled during our typically busiest blocks of time on Fridays + Saturdays to be responsible for the laundry (including folding and storing), the cleanliness of the space, and assisting our Front House as needed with the flow of the day. Supportive Staff will also greet and check clients out if the Front House is away from the desk.
Customer Service experience is desired, as well as a passion for well-being. High energy and consciousness play big roles in this environment. Our service and genuine hospitality makes our business!
Love Heals is our vibration, in every department.
RESPONSIBILITIES// Include but are not limited to:
- All Spa laundry, from both the Healing Loft + Main Floor Nail Lounge
- Client Relations + Hospitality
- Sales // Register + Cash Handling
- Maintaining and Beautifying the First Impression of our Healing Spaces
- Assisting with Opening and Closing duties as requested by Front House
HOURS//We have these specific shifts to fill beginning in December:
- Saturdays 9:30am-5:30pm in Northeast
- Sundays 11:45am-5:15pm in Uptown
- Mondays 11:30am-6:30 in Northeast
Training will begin in November as the applicant has availability.
If you feel you are a great fit for us, please contact email@example.com