Spot Spas is looking for a few Bright Souls to join our First Impressions Team!
First Impressions Coordinator // Front of House, employee of Spot Spa LLC
THE ROLE //
We are looking for a few folks to support the flow of our busy Weekend days with positive attitudes and the capability to connect with clients. Professional boundaries and community-building are key.
Customer Service experience is required, as well as a passion for well-being. High energy and consciousness play big roles in this environment. Our service and genuine hospitality makes our business!
This role supports the knowledge and celebrates the service that all products and treatments at Spot are forever striving to have the least amount of toxins to keep staff and clientele safe, confident, and healthy. Join us in our continuing commitment to our relationships. We are here to stay!
THE GOAL //
Love Heals is our vibration, in every department. From the moment our guests walk through the door to the moment they leave, our goal is to make them feel authentically cared for.
RESPONSIBILITIES // include but are not limited to:
- Client Relations + Hospitality
- Sales // Register + Cash Handling
- Flow Management of the Spa Schedule
- Maintaining the First Impression of our Healing Spaces
- Inventory support of both locations.
- Participating in Product + Staff Training opportunities
- Opening/Closing and securing Spot
AVAILABLE SHIFTS //
- Fridays, 11:30a-6:30p in our Northeast location
- Saturdays, 9:30a-5:30p in our Northeast location
- Saturdays, 9:30a-5:30p in our Uptown location
- Sundays, 11:30a-5:30p in our Uptown location
Opportunities for more hours often arise through the month. Flexibility working between both locations is required. Attendance at once-a-month scheduling meetings is preferred; these meetings are typically 60-90minutes at 9:30am the second Monday of each month.
If you feel you are a great fit for us, please email your resume and the shift(s) you are interested in to email@example.com. Please keep in mind that the posted hours are firm; our community depends on consistency and we expect our staff to work the entire shift.