Ok, friends...so I have a new obsession... Dr. Hauschka Rosemary Foot Balm. The latest in my summer make-up bag.
Why you ask? Well, this little gem packs a holistic punch when you are talking about remedies.
Here's what I know of (and have tested):
- -incredibly refreshing for tired feet
- -it naturally peels off dead skin and restore rough heels
- -a must for mosquito bites
- -great for athletes foot
- -blemishes, white heads, deep systic acne - put it on before bed and you'll thank me :
Home foot treatment anyone?
So, here's my recommended Dr. Hauschka home foot-care line-up (post soak or shower):
- Rosemary Arm and Leg Toner - rub a small amount in to feet & legs to invigorate
- Rosemary Foot Balm and go to town on your exfoliation, this takes a tiny bit of elbow grease, but the outcome is magic!
- Restore the moisture with St. John's Wort Foot Balm - it is amazingly smooth and lightweight