Find your perfect lipstick color and give back to kids in the Twin Cities at Spot Spa’s Lipstick Bar on December 6. Join us for an evening of testing out the newest lip colors from rms beauty and ILIA Beauty, all while supporting People Serving People’s Early Childhood Education initiative.
Your ticket includes:
- A donation to People Serving People’s Early Childhood Education program.
- Pro tips on why nontoxic lipstick is the best choice.
- Insight into how makeup can be a form of self-care during this busy season.
- A one-on-one chat with our makeup experts, including personalized lipstick color matching.
- Light snacks and Sun Potion sips.
- Great swag.
- Where: Spot Spa Uptown (1600 W Lake St., Minneapolis)
- When: Wednesday, December 6, 2017, 7-8:30 p.m.
- Cost: $25 reservation fee—50% of all proceeds go to People Serving People’s Early Childhood Education Initiative.
Ticket costs are non-refundable.