Connect deeper with self and with the innate strength of being female at this event hosted by Spot Spa with Rachel Lyn Durga, Ayurvedic Integrative Bodyworker. We’ll explore tools of intention to nurture and promote balance with menstrual cycles, enhance creativity, heal the connection to your sexuality and step into goddess energy.
Many of us are feeling the call to cultivate our relationship to the divine feminine and with our own voice as women. Traditional cultures have held sacred healing gatherings and rituals for women to encourage and support one another, in addition to tools for home-practice—and this workshop serves as a place for conversation and community.
In this workshop, we will:
- Work primarily with the lower three chakras—root, sweetness and power.
- Employ Vedic crystal healing and chakra energy.
- Highlight daily Ayurvedic self-care rituals for all times of your cycle.
- Do a guided visualization meditation.
- Learn about the art of self-empowerment.
- Where: Spot Spa Uptown (1600 W Lake St., Minneapolis)
- When: 6:30—8:30 p.m., October 3, 2017
- Cost: $40, which includes light snacks and a 2-ounce, take-home Moon Support Intensive Oil from Radiant Heart Apothecary
Tickets are non-refundable.