Join us for a unique Learning Bar experience to discover your innate potential to create love for yourself and others.
About this Event
Spot’s integrative health and massage therapist Karen Gillespie-Haeg will guide us in an art therapy experiential to embody a felt sense of heart-centered healing. By hand-dying silk scarves, we’ll symbolize the creation of heart-centered connection, weaving the threads of self-care to create the fabric of a healing community. This mindfulness-based art process will help us express the open mystery of becoming beloved. Ever wonder why we say “love heals”? Now’s your chance to find out!
Your ticket gets you:
- A beautiful art therapy experience with art therapist Karen Gillespie-Haeg.
- A guided imagery meditation to align and open your heart chakra and enhance body energy.
- Heart-centered healing through mindfulness-based art.
- The experience of hand-dyeing a silk scarf that can be used to recenter, for meditation and to promote mindfulness and self-love.
- Light snacks and sips.
- A Spot Spa swag bag.
- Where: Spot Spa Uptown (1600 W Lake St., Minneapolis)
- When: Tuesday, Feb. 13, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Cost: $75